- Research and technology help: stop by the Reference Desk, chat with us from the home page or Email us
- Special services for our Amarillo Center students
- PCs and Macs for students to use
- Connect from off campus using your Buff ID and password
- Print from any of our computers, or wirelessly, using Buff-Print
- Printing allotment of 1500 pages for students.
- Seminar rooms with projectors for practicing presentations, quiet study, or group work
- Need some refreshment? Stop by Pippa's on the main floor for coffee or a snack.
- Can check out up to 100 items for 21 days each. Renew up to 5 times, until the end of the semester. You are responsible for returning or renewing library materials by the date they are due. Any overdue item is subject to fines.
- Make photocopies ($0.10/copy) or use our digital scanner (free).
- The IRC has state-adopted textbooks, lesson plan materials and other resources for education majors.
- Get materials not available at the library through Interlibrary Loan
- Use your account to renew online
- Check out movies to watch in the library or at home
- Use our media rooms to watch movies
- Can check out up to 100 Cornette Library items for an entire semester. No renewals.
- Learn more about special services for distance students.
- Need help? Ask a Librarian!
- Not sure where to start your research? Check out our Subject Guides.
- Found an article or book that we don't have? We'll get it for you through Interlibrary Loan
- Can check out up to 100 items for an entire semester. No renewals.
- Advanced research assistance. Ask a Librarian for help.
- Thesis students can apply for the use of a Faculty Carrell for research/writing needs. Apply at the administration office.
- Not enrolled in classes and need to use databases and borrow books? Have your thesis advisor contact Linda Chenoweth to arrange this.