As a public university library we are committed to making our high-quality information resources available to the members of the community surrounding the university. Below are services that we provide to those not associated with the university.
We are located on the WTAMU Campus, at the corner of University Drive and 26th St.
All community members are invited to participate in Library Events
Borrowing library materials
- A TexShare card is required to check out materials.
- Check out up to 20 items for 28 days each.
- Check out up to 5 items from IRC
- Can renew items 3 times.
- Visit the Reference Desk to fill out a request form on your first visit.
- If computers are limited, priority will be given to students engaged in scholarly work
- Take a look at our Policies for more information.