- Could electronic devices charge themselves without being plugged into an electricity source?
- Does a source of electricity ever run out of electrons?
- How much money do I save by recharging my cell phone at work?
- What is the speed of electricity?
- Why can't lightning strike the same place twice?
- Why do car tires protect you from lightning strikes?
- Why does lightning push electricity through air, but common batteries do not?
- Why is a 12-volt household battery harmless, but the shock from a 12-volt car battery will kill you?
- Why were electrons chosen to be negatively charged? Wouldn't it make more sense to call electrons positively charged because when they move they make electricity?