Shuttle Bus Information
There are three (4) shuttle buses available to faculty, staff and students.
Shuttle Bus Live Tracker
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- First United Bank Center (northwest corner)
- 4th Avenue - south of Agriculture & Natural Science Building
- Pedestrian Mall - west side, by Jack B. Kelley Student Center
- Russell Long Blvd - north of Fine Arts Complex
- Russell Long Blvd - north of Virgil Henson Activities Center
- Campus Evolution Villages - 47 Valley View Road, on the east side of the complex (Mornings - 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Afternoons - 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.) Bus 1-53 has the letters CEV (Campus Evolution Villages on the right side)