Guarantee to Undergraduate Transfer Students
You are guaranteed at least $1000 in scholarship funds if you meet all of the following criteria:
- If this is your first enrollment at WTAMU and you have completed a minimum of 15 hours at another college or university during the previous semester or 30 hours the previous academic year; based on the WTAMU official calculation of hours accepted
- If you have a cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher based on the WTAMU official calculation of hours accepted
- If you complete the online scholarship application by Feb. 1
- If you are a spring transfer, complete the online scholarship application by Dec. 15; awards will be made based on the availability of funds
- If you complete admission requirements by March 30
This guarantee requires you maintain a full time enrollment (15 or more semester hours) at WTAMU each semester the scholarship is awarded.
Phi Theta Kappa
If you meet all the transfer scholarship guarantee criteria and are a current member of Phi Theta Kappa and show proof of membership, you will receive an additional $500 in scholarship funds.
Transfer Student Resources