Online Foreign Language Resources
- The Language Flagship-Offers language programs at schools across the U.S.
- Academic Info - Foreign languages study resource and degree program information
- Foreign Language Resource Centers (NFLRC) - Department of Education grant projects
- American Councils for International Education - Language programs available through open, merit-based competitions
- SIL International (Summer Institute of Linguistics) - Language related websites
- Language Guide - Resources for learning languages
- National Museum of Language-Museum, podcasts of lectures, online language resources and more
- Northern Illinois University Advanced Translation
- Northern Illinois University Center for Southeast Asian Studies
- UCLA International Institute: Language Materials Project - Teaching resources for less commonly taught languages
- Language Testing International (LTI) - Language proficiency guidelines
- Foreign Language Resource Guide - Dictionaries and cultural resources
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- George Mason University - Speech accent archive of audio files, bibliography, websites and other information
- U.S. Department of State Critical Language Scholarships for Intensive Summer Institutes - Fully-funded seven to ten week group-based intensive language instruction and extensive cultural enrichment experiences held overseas.
- Middlebury College Language Schools-Offers summer language schools and graduate degree programs in the US and abroad.
- BBC World Service--Daily news reports in languages from around the world
Disclaimer: This page contains links to third party websites which are not under the control of WTAMU. Note that WTAMU is not responsible for the accuracy or content of providers which may have links from this site. Accordingly, WTAMU can make no representation concerning the content of these sites to you, nor can the fact that WTAMU provided this list of links serve as an endorsement by WTAMU of these or any other sites.