Scholarships are available through WTAMU or other sources.
- You must apply for University admission and obtain a student ID number before applying for WTAMU scholarships
- Submit scholarship application - Deadline Feb. 1; applications received after the deadline will be considered until funds are exhausted
- Submit official transcripts and standardized test scores
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Undergraduates: SAT or ACT
- Graduate students: GMAT or GRE
Scholarships are awarded for fall, spring and summer semesters. Applicants should complete a scholarship application even if awaiting test results or transcripts. Submit transcripts and test scores as soon as possible. as they're used to evaluate scholarship awards.
Scholarship sources are not part of the WTAMU scholarship program. Applicants should carefully read all information associated with these scholarships.
Students should contact these agencies directly if interested in loan opportunities.