Who is a graduate student?
A student who has completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit Texas Common Application and pay $75 application fee (Online)
- Submit official transcripts to a university approved Foreign Credential Evaluation Service
- Submit foreign credential evaluation report and transcripts to International Student Office
- Submit TOEFL score 213 (computer based); 79 ( iBT); 550 (paper based) or IELTS score 6.0 overall or PTE 53 ****Score requirements for the M.S. in Biology and Environmental Science are as follows: TOEFL 233 (Computer Based); 90-91 (iBT) or 575-577 (Paper Based); or IELTS 6.5 overall band or PTE 62
- Submit GRE or GMAT if required by the program
How do I apply for a visa?
You will need an I-20 form for use in the visa application process. Once you are notified of admission, you will be asked to submit proof of finances for your first year of studies to receive an I-20 form. Below are the steps:
- Submit a personal bank letter or statement (Example of Bank Letter). See Tuition Information
- If not self-supporting, submit Sponsor's Financial Statement along with the sponsor's bank letter or statement
- Once we receive financial proof, an I-20 form will be issued
- You will use the information on the I-20 form to make a visa appointment
Are there other requirements?
Vaccinations- The bacterial meningitis vaccination is required of all students attending WTAMU. Please submit required Bacterial Meningitis Form as proof of vaccination.
Who do I contact if I need assistance with the application/admission process?
E-mail - email@example.com
Fax - 806-651-2071