The process of applying for financial aid can be confusing, but does not need to be overwhelming. The following is a list of tips to help you with the financial aid process.
- Apply for admission
- Apply early for financial aid
- Respond by all deadline dates
- Thoroughly complete all application forms
- Communication is vital with the financial aid office, your high school counselor, educational agencies
- Make sure that you check your WT e-mail address and make yourself familiar with Buff Advisor.
- Remember to reapply each year - financial aid is not automatic and application forms must be submitted each year
- Put your complete name and social security number on each document submitted to the school
- Mail forms to correct address/correct office
- Keep copies of all forms