The FAFSA is a form used to apply for student grants, student employment via work-study, and student loans.
It is important that this form be completed as soon as possible to avoid delays in awarding money for college.
**NEW - WATCH A VIDEO ON 7 EASY STEPS TO THE FAFSA
Complete Your FAFSA Now
- If filing on the web, it is recommended that you print off the FAFSA on the web (FOTW) worksheet and complete it prior to beginning your filing.
- Section 6 - the Federal School code for WTAMU is 003665.
- Do not leave anything blank, unless instructed.
- Check the form carefully before submitting to make sure there are no mistakes.
- Set aside plenty of time and don't get in a rush when filling out the form.
- If possible, file via the web link below to speed up the process and to take advantage of the built in edit checks to minimize errors.
From this link you have access to the following resources:
- The FAFSA Form.
- Check the status of your application.
- Useful links the government has compiled for use with federal financial aid.
- We recommend you complete the FAFSA via the web link.