CAMP Application Process
Apply for the CAMP Scholarship via the West Texas A&M University's scholarship application
- Select "CAMP Scholarship" in the Scholarship Selection screen of the application
Submit a 1-2 page essay discussing the following:
- Why is an education important to you?
- What would you like to achieve in college? In what ways have your academic and social experiences prepared you for college?
- Describe your family background and work history.
- Discuss the priorities in your life and any potential barriers you see that may prevent you from completing higher education.
Submit a copy of documentation for ONE of three eligibility requirements:
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for Migrant Education Program
(acquire from school district)
- Verification of farm-worker employment status form for Seasonal Farm Work
(print and submit)
- Proof of participation in Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Section 167
(acquire from program personnel)
- Select WTAMU (code 003665) to receive your FAFSA information
CAMP Application (PDF)
Please note this does NOT qualify you for other University scholarships that you may benefit from.