West Texas A&M University

Buff Transit Tracker
Residential Living - Request to Change Housing Assignment

Request to Change Residential Housing Assignment

Please fill out the form to submit a request to change residential housing assignment. This also includes a change in roommate.  Requests will be prioritized based on date of completed housing application. Please know this is only a request, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all requests. We will accommodate as space allows. 

Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk "*".

Request a Private Room:
I will accept a private room in the following hall (select up to three of the following options):