Rogers LEAD WT Requirements
In order to receive a Leadership Certificate, Rogers LEAD WT Scholars must complete the following as outlined on the Leadership Certificate Checklist:
- Complete four, one hour Leadership Courses with the other Rogers LEAD WT Scholars. One course will be offered each long semester.
- Complete eight additional credit hours of approved leadership coursework. These courses may be offered as a part of a student's degree requirements, or students may take courses outside of their major to complete the requirements when necessary.
- Complete an approved internship experience.
- Participate in six approved program events, including orientation/training, an etiquette dinner, a networking event, a graduation reception, and two other events assigned by the Rogers LEAD WT staff.
- Work with a group to complete a significant service project, and make a presentation about the experience.