Applying for Housing
Please be aware that West Texas A&M University has Housing and Meal Plan Requirements of which all potential students should be familiar.
The following information should be helpful to you and may answer some of the questions you have about the housing application and assignment process here at West Texas A&M University.
- Rooms are assigned based on the date that we received your housing deposit. It is always a good idea to apply early if you have a particular hall that you prefer. Some halls traditionally fill up earlier than others.
- All Fall housing applicants that have submitted their complete application prior to May 1st will receive their housing assignment packet no later than June 15th.
- You do not have a hall or room assignment until you have received your assignment packet. Deposit receipts do not include housing assignments; they simply list your preference.
- Applications are not complete until the $100 housing deposit has been received.
- Your $100 deposit is refundable as long as you complete the requirements associated with the Housing Agreement.
You have two options for completing your housing application and making your $100 deposit here at West Texas A&M University:
- PDF Application - complete your application, print it out, and mail it to us along with your $100 deposit (check, cash, or money order).
- Submit it electronically and pay your $100 deposit with your credit card.