- U.S. Geological Survey Science Education
- Provides information and links to activities for teaching biology, geology, geography, and hydrology for grades K-12.
- National Science Foundation
- Home page for the National Science Foundation, an independent U.S. government agency that promotes science and engineering.
- National Science Teacher's Association
- Home page for the National Science Teacher's Association includes links to science education resources for biology, chemistry, earth science, environmental science, geology, and physics.
- C3P -- Comprehensive Conceptual Curriculum for Physics
- Provides links to education resources for physics.
- ECHO: Virtual Center: Science & Technology
- Comprehensive database which catalogs, annotates, and reviews sites on the history of science, technology, and medicine. Includes links to biographical sources, articles, exhibits, institutions, and e-mail lists related to the history of science.