Mathematics, Physical Sciences &
- WTAMU Virtual Math Lab
- WTAMU's online tutorials in College Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, Beginning Algebra, GRE Math Test, an study sessions for THEA and ACCUPLACER. Freely available.
- Furman University Mathematical Quotations Server
- Collects mathematical quotations from numerous sources which users can access through keyword searching or a "page by page" method.
- History Of Mathematics
- Promotes the history of mathematics by listing other Internet resources related to this topic such as hypermedia exhibits, online books and articles, biographies of mathematicians, and mailing lists and newsgroups.
- The Math Forum
- Gathers a variety of resources to aid mathematics educators in locating math resources by topic, identifying innovations and concerns in math education, and showcasing special subjects of interest.
- Mathematics WWW Virtual Library
- Lists links to mathematical resources on the Internet according to the following categories: specialized fields, mathematics department web servers, general resources, mathematical software index, gophers, newsgroups, preprints, electronic journals, high school servers, addresses, bibliographies, TeX archives, and math education.
- Wikibooks : Mathematics bookshelf
- A range of math textbooks in Wiki form from Wick Wikibooks, the open-content textbooks collection.
Physical Sciences: Chemistry and Physics
- ChemSpider: Chemical Searching And Information Integration
- Allows users to search for information on chemical compounds by name, formula, or structure.
- ChemEd: Chemistry Education Resources
- Supplies chemistry educators and students with links to information on chemistry courses and topics, chemical images and databases, chemical safety, the history of chemistry, and other related chemistry sites.
- A free podcast on the past, present and future of chemistry. New episodes every other Friday.
- Overview of Chemical Mailing Lists
- Produces a chemistry mailing list with a brief description of each list as well as instructions on how to subscribe.
- The "Virtual" Chemistry Center
- Contains a wealth of information on chemistry including periodic tables, patent searching, material safety data sheets, chemistry tutorials, and links to other chemistry related databases.
- The Internet Physics Calendar
- Maintains a list of current events and news related items of interest to physicists including recent job announcements and upcoming conference deadlines.
- The American Institute Of Physics Education Page and AIP Physics News Update
- Two pages from the American Institute of Physics that offer educational resources for students and educators and news on science policy, breaking physics research, and the science behind current affairs
- PhDs.org Science, Math, and Engineering Career Resources: Job Listings
- Offers links to information on job openings, internships, marketable skills, market statistics, and recommended readings for scientists.
- Links engineering job seekers and employers with employment pages, resume listings, engineering tools and references, engineering societies and organizations, as well as other job databases.
- Internet Public Library : Engineering
- Engineering links from the Internet Public Library, including organizations and reference resources on matters both basic and advanced.
- Texas Commission On Fire Protection
- Explains the Commission's mission and lists upcoming events, on-line resources relating to fire protection measures in Texas, and links to additional state government home pages.