- Yahoo! Earth Sciences
- Links to sites in the areas of geology and geophysics, geotechnical engineering, hydrology, meteorology, oceanography, and paleontology as well as links to institutes, organizations, employment, and usenet.
- Geoscience Internet Links
- Geoscience-related internet links maintained by the University of Mainz, in Germany.
- Real-Time Science Data Access Page
- Earth science links to real-time earth science data and live images.
- BrowseTopics : Earth Science
- Guide to United States government web sites in the area of earth sciences. Includes interesting and useful sites from NOAA, NASA, the Smithsonian, the National Park Service, the USDA, and others.
- United States Geological Survey
- Lists of USGS publications and data products and information, some full-text documents, Learning Web (K-12 students), USGS contacts and sources of information, and links to USGS searchable databases.
- USDOC/NOAA/NESDIS/National Geophysical Data Center
- Provides access to environmental data in marine geology and geophysics, paleoclimatology, solar-terrestrial physics, solid earth geophysics, and glaciology (snow and ice).
- National Science Foundation
- Provides information for funding in the geosciences.
- Board on Earth Sciences and Resources (BESR), National Research Council
- Oversees and coordinates activities of the National Research Council in the area of earth science.
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- Information on GSA, its meetings and publications, and a calendar of geological and other scientific meetings.
- American Geophysical Union (ACU)
- International scientific society dedicated to advancing understanding of earth and it's environment in space.
- American Geological Institute
- A federation of 44 geoscientific and professional organizations.
- IInternational Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
- Providing and developing geo-information and management tools.
- InfoOil Careers
- Worldwide career listings in the oil and gas industries. Registration required.
- Yahoo! Groups: GeoSci-Jobs
- Mailing list for geoscience employment opportunities.
- Global listings of geotechnical and geosciences employment.