- Real-Time Science Data Access Page
- Earth science links to real-time earth science data and live images.
- United States Geological Survey
- Lists of USGS publications and data products and information, some full-text documents, Learning Web (K-12 students), USGS contacts and sources of information, and links to USGS searchable databases.
- USDOC/NOAA/NESDIS/National Geophysical Data Center
- Provides access to environmental data in marine geology and geophysics, paleoclimatology, solar-terrestrial physics, solid earth geophysics, and glaciology (snow and ice).
- National Science Foundation
- Provides information for funding in the geosciences.
- Board on Earth Sciences and Resources (BESR), National Research Council
- Oversees and coordinates activities of the National Research Council in the area of earth science.
- Geological Society of America (GSA)
- Information on GSA, its meetings and publications, and a calendar of geological and other scientific meetings.
- American Geophysical Union (ACU)
- International scientific society dedicated to advancing understanding of earth and it's environment in space.
Institutes and Education
- American Geological Institute
- A federation of 44 geoscientific and professional organizations.
- IInternational Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
- Providing and developing geo-information and management tools.