September 11, 2001 and Aftermath (archival content)
News Agency Reports
- Damage report from the city of New York (CNN)
- 3D maps of the damage to the World Trade Centers. Shows buildings destroyed, in danger of collapse, with major structural damage, damaged but stable, needs cleaning, and unaffected.
Comprehensive Web Guides
- America's War Against Terrorism: World Trade Center/Pentagon Terrorism and the Aftermath
- Extensive collection of links on the September 11th attack, counterterrorism, previous attacks, other countries, and background research sources. Assembled by the staff of the University of Michigan Libraries.
- Academic Info: American Studies: Terrorist Attack on the United States
- Includes news sources, various government resources, as well as links to additional web guides.
- Attack on America
- Yale University's Avalon Project has put together links and a database covering the events of September 11th.
- The September 11th Web Archive
- An archive of web pages covering the events of September 11, 2001. Includes news and government sites, charitable organizations, memorial sites, tribute pages, and survivor registries. Also includes analysis and reports on the use of the Internet after the attacks. Browse or search. Commissioned by the Library of Congress with additional assistance from Alexa Internet, webArchivist.org, and Pew Internet & American Life.
- Urban Legends and Folklore: Current Netlore: Terrorist Attacks on the U.S.
- Lists and debunks the hoaxes, rumors, and urban legends about the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.