Welcome Amarillo Center Students!
The Amarillo Center is an integral part of WTAMU, and we at Cornette Library want to make sure that you are aware of all of the services you can use.
Please take a look at this brief listing. If there is any other library service that you need, please don't hesitate to use our online form, or call the Reference Desk at (806) 651-2215 during library hours.
Books and government documents
- Ask us to pull a book or government document from our shelves and send it to you at the Amarillo Center office using the Book Request Form (policies and restrictions).
- Call the Circulation desk at (806) 651-2223 if you have questions about the book delivery service.
Articles from online journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- You can start searching right on the library home page
- Look at the subject list to find the best database for your topic.
Articles from journals, magazines and newspapers on library shelves.
- Use the ILL Request Form to request articles that are in journals that we have on microfilm, in Bound Periodicals or in Current Periodicals.
- Make sure that you put in the Notes field that you are an Amarillo Center student.
- A photocopy of the requested article will be delivered to the Amarillo Center office for you to pick up. The library may be able to email some articles to you directly.
Interlibrary loan service for books and articles that the library does not have.
- Use the ILL Request Form to request books and articles the library does not own. Allow 1-2 weeks for articles, and 2-3 weeks for books.
- Items from ILL will be delivered to the Amarillo Center office for you to pick up. Be sure to use your WT email address when you create your personal profile: we can email many of your requested articles to you directly.
- Books from ILL can be returned to the Amarillo Center office, or directly to Cornette Library.
Research assistance, by phone or by email.
- Call the Reference Desk at 806-651-2215 during library hours for general assistance.
- Phone or email the liaison librarian for your subject area for specific assistance.
- Use our online form, available 24/7, to send a question to the Reference Unit. (Most responses within 1 business day).
- The library's Cite It page shows you how to cite basic sources using APA,or MLA style.
- Additional links lead to other reliable sites with helpful information.