- Academic Search Complete
- General database with coverage in most areas of study. Has check boxes on search screen to limit to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals and/or Full-Text results. Mostly full-text.
- Business Source Complete
- Business and general interest publications. Has check box on search screen to limit to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals. Mostly full-text.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature
- Nursing and health oriented literature, including a medical perspective on psychology, childhood development, sports science, etc. The feature links to full-text.
- ERIC (EBSCO search interface)
- Educational materials are the primary focus for this index. The feature links to full-text.
- ScienceDirect Journals
- Covers physical and life sciences and engineering. Also contains substantial business and social science coverage. Mostly full-text. Also has reference books.
- You need 5 articles from scholarly sources for an undergraduate course.
- You need to begin a literature search for a research paper.
- You're not sure where to start looking for research material.
- Current newspapers: InfoTrac Newsstand
- Literary Criticism: Gale Literary Databases
- Biographies: MasterFILE Premier
- Specialized subject: see Cornette Library's Subject Guides.
Use email, phone or stop by in person to get help.