Various Texas Tech Libraries may have books and journals that are not available at Cornette Library. Here's how to get that material.
- Search Tech's main catalog online.
- Search the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center's library catalog online.
- Search Gold Rush for online journals available at TTUHSC Library.
- Search WorldCat. Limit availability to the library code "ILU" to see only material at Texas Tech. (Access limited to WTAMU students, faculty, and staff.)
- Go to the Health Sciences Center Library in Amarillo or Lubbock and use books and journals at the library. (They do not check-out material to non-students.)
- Go to Texas Tech in Lubbock and check out up to 15 items for 3 weeks with either the TexShare card or LEIAN passport. Items must be returned to Lubbock.
- Request items through Interlibrary Loan. Materials may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- WorldCat and many other databases have an Interlibrary Loan form that can be used while looking at the item record. Materials may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.