Having trouble finding what you're looking for? The tutorials below will help you learn how to find exactly what you need. Also check out our Research Basics guides for more information.
Main Search box
- Using the Discover search on the front page
- Use the Discover single search box.
- Find the right database for your topic
- Use advanced searching in databases
- Get full text articles from databases
- Print from wifi by using buffprint
- Getting peer-reviewed articles
- Use one article to find more articles on your topic.
- Find an article from a citation or reference
- What to do if a database asks you to pay for an article
- Locate a print journal in the library
- Locate a book in the library
- Use Interlibrary Loan for articles
- Use Interlibrary Loan for books