How Do I ... ? (FAQs)
- Get a library card
- Know how long I can check out books for
- See what I have checked out
- Know how many books I can check out
- Renew library materials
- Request the library hold a book for me
- Request the library recall a book that is checked out
- Borrow materials from another library
- Use another area library
- Add money to my Buffalo Gold Card
- Make photocopies in the Library
- Find out how much fines and fees are?
- Connect to the Internet using my wireless device within the Library?
- Check out a laptop for in-library use?
- Check out a Kindle for personal use?
About the Library
- Find out when the Library is open
- Find the Library's mailing address
- Find the Library's physical address
- Find a Library staff member
- Find the Reference department (or Periodicals or Circulation or ...)?
- Find out when something is scheduled in the library
- Find jobs within the Library
- Join the Friends of the Cornette Library
- Find news about the Cornette Library
- Make a suggestion to the Library
- Get started with my research
- Use the online catalog
- Find databases by subject
- Use databases from off-campus
- Find books
- Find journals, magazines & newspapers
- Find maps
- Find U.S. and Texas information
- Find course reserves
- View electronic course reserves
- Find K-12 textbooks
- Cite books, journal articles, etc. in a paper
- Find other libraries' catalogs
- Find information about Texas
- Find information about WTAMU
- Ask us a question
Any questions? Ask a Librarian, or call us at 806/651-2215.