FAQ: Is Someone Available Who Can Speak to My Organization About Government Information?
Yes. The Government Documents Librarian is available to give speeches and presentations to classes or to professional, civic, or other groups. Possible subjects include:
- the depository library program
- finding government information
- Internet-accessible government information
- the use of specific electronic or print products
- and other specialized topics
To schedule a presentation, contact the Government Documents Librarian, Carolyn Ottoson, through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 806/651-2204.