Yes. The Government Documents Librarian is available to give speeches and presentations to classes or to professional, civic, or other groups. Possible subjects include:
- the depository library program
- finding government information
- Internet-accessible government information
- the use of specific electronic or print products
- and other specialized topics
To schedule a presentation, contact the Government Documents Librarian, Carolyn Ottoson, through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 806/651-2204.