FAQ:When May I Use the Documents Collection?
Government Document Hours
The Government Documents Unit is open the same hours as the Cornette Library. Those hours vary according to the academic calendar. You may also call us at (806) 651-2205 during business hours.
Fall and Spring
|Monday - Thursday||7:45am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||7:45am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||2:00pm - 11:00pm|
Intersession - Generally
|Monday - Friday||7:45am - 5:00pm|
Exceptions/Holidays/Regular Semesters and Intersessions
Check the Cornette Library online calendar for holidays, exceptions, and dates of regular semesters and intersessions.
- Thanksgiving weekend
- Christmas/New Year's Holiday
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Further dates posted upon designation by the Texas A&M University System Board of Regents
Alternate Resources - Library Closed
If you need to speak to a person try:
- Texas State Library & Archives Commission
- Telephone: (512) 463-5455
- Texas Tech University
- Telephone: (806) 742-2268
- University of North Texas
- Telephone: (940) 565-2870
- Locate a Federal Depository Library
- Clickable map with contact information for depository libraries throughout the 50 states.
- Texas State Depository Libraries
- Use for questions related to Texas (NOT federal) government publications. Although this program was severely curtailed in June 2011, the former participating libraries are still dedicated to assisting you.