Please read the Frequently Asked Questions before you submit a question.
Who may use this service?
- WTOnline Instructors
- WTOnline Students
What kinds of questions may be asked?
- those requiring brief, factual information (for example phone numbers, addresses, definitions)
- inquiries concerning the selection and use of online resources
- requests for information on Cornette Library's holdings and services
- questions about the course guides
What kinds of questions are NOT appropriate for this service?
- those requiring extensive research, analysis, or interpretation (For more complex questions, stop by the Reference Desk or call us at 806/651-2215.
- medical, legal, tax, or business advice
- requests for borrowing or photocopying materials from our collection.
What else can I submit via e-mail?
- comments or suggestions about our Web site
- comments or suggestions about library service to WTOnline students
- comments or suggestions about research tools
When can I expect a reply?
- normally within 48 hours excluding weekends and holidays