Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a Library Card?
- What Library materials can I check out?
- How long can I check out materials?
- How many books can I check out at once?
- May I renew Library materials?
- May I see what I have checked out?
- May I request a book that is checked out be held for me?
- May I recall a book that is checked out?
- What happens when a book is overdue?
- What happens if I lose a book?
- What happens if I don't pay my fines/fees?
- What if I can't find the book on the shelf?
- How do I add money to my Buffalo Gold Card?
- How do I use another library?
- What is a TexShare Card?
- How do faculty place material on Course Reserves?
- How do faculty place material on Electronic Course Reserves?
- What other services does Circulation provide?