Featured from New Loan Books
Click on the call number to check the book's current status.
De-coding Da Vinci: The Facts Behind the Fiction of the Da Vinci Code
Huntington, IN : Our Sunday Visitor Publishing Division, 2004
PS3552 .R685434 D3389 2004
Here are the answers you've been looking for. The ones your family, friends, and co-workers have been asking you about.
The best-selling novel The Da Vinci Code has raised intriguing questions for both Christians and non-Christians alike. Readers of the novel are wondering if what author Dan Brown says is really true: Could everything they've learned about the origins of Christianity really be false?
- What is the truth about Jesus' life and ministry?
- Was He married to Mary Magdalene?
- Do secret writings not in the Bible really contain the truth about Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and the "sacred feminine"?
- Did Constantine invent modern Christianity?
- Is the Priory of Sion a real organization?
- What is the Holy Grail?
- Does Leonardo da Vinci's art really have secret codes about Jesus and Mary Magdalene embedded within?
Here is the only book that addresses the many issues raised by the best-selling novel The Da Vinci Code. The only book that uses a clear and easy-to-read style as it honestly and objectively lays out the facts about ancient Christian teaching and history, and points out the many surprising errors about religion, history, and art contained in The Da Vinci Code.
Here is the fascinating truth about the facts behind the fiction of The Da Vinci Code.
Quoted from back cover.