Featured from New Loan Books
Click on the call number to check the book's current status.
You: The Owner's Manual: an insiderís guide to the body that will make you healthier and younger
New York: HarperCollins Publishers, 2005
Which of the following statements are true?
- As you increase the amount of exercise, the rewards you gain from it increase as well.
- If you're not a smoker, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to your lungs.
- Bad breath comes from your mouth.
- Women have less sex after they pass through menopause.
- Your immune system always knows the difference between your own cells and enemy invaders.
- The biggest threat to your arteries is cholesterol.
- Memory loss is a natural, inevitable part of aging.
Did you answer "true"for any of the above? Then take a look inside.
You: The Owner's Manual has all the answers you need to become an expert on your body, with tips on how to keep your body healthy, safe, and young.
Quoted from back cover.