Featured from New Books
Click on the call number to check the book's current status.
Diagnostic Tests Made Incredibly Easy
Ambler, PA : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2009
RT48.5 .D533 2009
The first - and only - reference that makes diagnostic tests incredibly easy! This thoroughly updated reference helps you understand your patients' tests without testing your patience!
We've diagnosed the best ways to bring you accessible test information! Peek inside and you'll find:
- Tests orgainzed locally by category.
- Concise information on how and why each test is performed.
- What normal findings are and what abnormal findings may mean.
Lots of helpful features make diagnostic tests easy to learn:
- Now I get it explains important aspects of diagnostic tests in clear terms.
- Advice from the experts gives you professional guidance for interpreting test results.
- Stay on the ball alerts you to factors that can interfere with test results.
- Memory joggers give you an easy way to remember tough information.
New and Improved!
This latest edition is full of new information, including:
- 32 new pages of tests.
- Extra color pages that illustrate testing procedures.
- New entries on breast ultrasound, D-dimer, and more.
Quoted from back cover.