Book Delivery Service for WTAMU Amarillo Center Students
Policies and procedures
- Request must be placed through the online request form.
- Item must be something that can be checked out:
- Loan books
- Youth books
- Instructional Resource Center (IRC) books, or
- Government Documents that circulate.
- Course reserves must be picked up from and returned to Cornette. They will not be delivered to the Amarillo Center and must not be returned to the Amarillo Center.
- Information from reference books or other materials that do not circulate will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please use our online question form, or call the Reference Desk at (806) 651-2215 for assistance
- Student must not be enrolled in classes held on the WTAMU Canyon campus.
- Checkout period and fines for overdue material will be the same as outlined in the library FAQs.
- Request must be submitted by 9:30a.m. on Monday or Wednesday for delivery by 3:00p.m. the NEXT business day.
- Renewal may be requested by phone (806) 651-2223 during library hours, or via the My Library Account. Renewal requests should be placed no later than the day the book is due.
- Student must have WTAMU or other legal identification to receive the item from the Amarillo Center office.
- Items may be returned either to the office at the WTAMU Amarillo Center, or to Cornette Library.