Taking New Patients
Call for an Appointment...
The West Texas A&M Health Partners Clinic is a nurse practioner operated primary care clinic. The clinic serves children and adults of all ages and accepts many types of insurances. Nurse practitioners are registered nurses with Master's and/or Doctoral degrees who colloborate with a consulting physician.
The Health Partners Clinic is highly capable of providing many quality services to our patients:
- Health Assesments
- Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment
- Chronic Illness Management
- Immunizations (Children, Adult, Travelling...)
- Physicals (Sports, Medical, Foster Child, Government...)
- Texas Health Steps
- Preventative Care
- Referrals to Specialist (as necessary)
- Many more...
The Health Partners Clinic family health clinic is committed to serving the community through excellence in health care, nursing education, and research. Our primary goal is providing our patients with the highest quality health care and services.