- Graduate applicants who were enrolled in courses at WTAMU within the last 12 months may complete this
Short Application Form
- Online - Texas Common Application. Apply using the GRAD U.S. application or the WTAMU Graduate School Application.
- Applications for graduate admission require a fee ($40). Applications for International admissions requires a fee ($75).
- To apply to the Graduate School for Accelerated Bachelor's-to-Master's Program, submit this
Application for Accelerated Program.
- U.S. Graduate application deadlines vary by program. Please contact your program advisor for specific program requirements and deadlines.
- For more information about a specific master's degree, please fill out the Information Request Form.
- Official transcripts are required.
- Unofficial documents may be faxed to 806-651-2733
- GRE/GMAT school code is 6938
*Graduate program requirements and application deadlines vary. Please contact your program advisor for more information.
Have questions about the admissions processes or the graduate school? Contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone 1-806-651-2730, or visit us on the web.