- Online - Texas Common Application. Apply using the GRAD U.S. application.
- Current or previous WTAMU students may complete the WTAMU Graduate School Application.
- Applications for graduate admission require a non-refundable fee ($40). Applications for International admissions requires a non-refundable fee ($75).
- U.S. Graduate application deadlines vary by program. Please contact your program advisor for specific program requirements and deadlines.
- Official transcripts are required from all post-secondary institutions. Applicants must hold a bachelor or master degree from a regionally accredited institution. Permanent residents and domestic students who have attended foreign institutions will need to submit a Foreign Credential Evaluation.
- Unofficial documents may be faxed to 806-651-2733
- GRE/GMAT school code is 6938
For more information about a specific master's degree, please fill out the Information Request Form.
*Graduate program requirements and application deadlines vary. Please contact your program advisor for more information.
Have questions about the admissions processes or the graduate school? Contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone 1-806-651-2730, or visit us on the web.