- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
You Should Know
The Department of Communication is accredited by the American Communication Association. As seniors, students create a website which showcases the projects and research completed during their time at WTAMU.