- Students must have 54 hours completed and an official degree plan.
- Students must have a 2.5 GPA (overall, transfer and English core classes).
- Students must be TSI complete (THEA/Accuplacer scores) for conditional acceptance into program
- Students must submit required THEA or Accuplacer reading score for full acceptance into program
Based on TSI scores, students will be granted conditional or
full acceptance into the teacher education program. For testing information (THEA or Accuplacer) ,contact Testing Services at 806-651-2341 or the Student Advising, Registration and Retention (STARR) Center at 806-651-5300.
Registration for Education Coursework
Registration for all teacher education program courses involves students completing a petition form and receiving consent from the Office of Teacher Preparation and Support in Old Main, Room 415. Student must file a petition before online access is granted.
Advising - Office of Teacher Preparation and Support, Old Main 415.
- Mr. George 'Buddy' Fox, M.Ed., Director, (806) 651-2668
- Tana Gunter, M.Ed., Undergraduate Advisor, (806) 651- 2602
- Kristen Robberts, Undergraduate Advisor, (806) 651-2610
- Connie Villescas, Office Manager, (806) -651-2668