- Students must have 54 hours completed and an official degree plan.
- Students must have a 2.75 GPA.
- Students must be TSI complete.
- Student must pass PPR and content TExES exams prior to student teaching.
Registration for Education Coursework
Registration for all teacher education program courses involves students completing a petition form and receiving consent from the Office of Teacher Preparation and Support in Old Main, Room 415. Student must file a petition before online access is granted.
Advising - Office of Teacher Preparation and Support, Old Main 415.
- Johanna Martinez, M.Ed., Director, (806) 651-2668
- Cheryl Landon, M.Ed., Undergraduate Advisor, (806) 651- 2602
- Kristen Robberts, Undergraduate Advisor, (806) 651-2610
- Angela Dallas, Office Manager, (806) 651-2668