Tuesday February 11, 2014
Enrollment Management, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Overview of Enrollment Management: Dan Garcia
- Undergraduate Admissions Office: Kyle Moore
- Registrar's Office: Tana Miller
- Financial Aid Office: Marian Giesecke
- Scholarship Office: Velma Murillo
- International Student Office: Kristine Combs
- Talent Search: Netta Arellano
- CAMP and Upward Bound: Martin Lopez
Information Technology, 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
IT Budget Hearings Presentation: James Webb
Academic Affairs, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Academic Affairs Overview: Dr. Wade Shaffer
- College of Agriculture, Science, and Engineering: Dr. Don Topliff
- College of Business: Dr. Neil Terry
- College of Education and Social Sciences: Dr. Eddie Henderson
- The Sybil B. Harrington College of Fine Arts and Humanities: Dr. Jessica Mallard
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences: Dr. Dirk Nelson
- Graduate School and Research: Dr. Angela Spaulding
- Academic Auxiliary/Support Initiatives: Dr. Wade Shaffer
- Closing: Dr. Wade Shaffer
Wednesday February 12, 2014
Student Affairs, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Dr. Donna Eddleman
Institutional Advancement, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Institutional Advancement Powerpoint: Dr. Neal Weaver
Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Compliance and Research, 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Compliance Plan: Dr. Angela Spaulding
Diversity and Inclusion, 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Action Plan: Dr. Rosemary Gray
Thursday February 13, 2014
Athletics, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Athletics: Michael McBroom
President's Office, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Business, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Finance, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.