Thursday, August 22, 2013
Buff Branding is a campus life orientation, held on the campus of West Texas A&M University. Buff Branding is designed to help you:
- get the most out of your college experience
- learn the culture and traditions at WTAMU
- develop a network of support for your first year of college
- get motivated for the fall semester
- avoid common pitfalls of many first-year students
- become a part of the WTAMU family
- meet other students and have fun!
Buff Branding includes:
- entertainment from one of the hottest acts on the college market
- food done the Texas way: Grilled!
- advice from one of the best motivational speakers in the nation
- leadership training to get you to the next level
- competition and large-group games
- a limited edition T-shirt, backpack, water bottle and group photo
- 699 new best friends
...and much, much more!
You should bring:
- comfortable shoes
- a great attitude
What would you expect to pay for one of the greatest days of your life?
You get ALL OF THIS for $25!
(That's less than two cups of coffee.)
The program takes place Thursday, August 22,
on the West Texas A&M University campus.
To register, download and complete the Buff Branding Registration Form and mail it, along with the $25 registration fee to:
WTAMU Box 60205
Canyon, Texas 79016
Students may also register on campus at the Jack B. Kelley Student Center Information Desk. Make checks payable to WTAMU Buff Branding. The deadline for registration is Aug. 9, 2013. Refunds must be requested in writing by Aug. 9, 2013.
For more information, call 806-651-2313 or email Skip Chisum at firstname.lastname@example.org.