Buff Branding View Photos from Buff Branding 2013!
Buff Branding is a campus life orientation, held on the campus of West Texas A&M University. Buff Branding is designed to help you:
- get the most out of your college experience
- learn the culture and traditions at WTAMU
- develop a network of support for your first year of college
- get motivated for the fall semester
- avoid common pitfalls of many first-year students
- become a part of the WTAMU family
- meet other students and have fun!
Buff Branding includes:
- entertainment from one of the hottest acts on the college market
- food done the Texas way: Grilled!
- advice from one of the best motivational speakers in the nation
- leadership training to get you to the next level
- competition and large-group games
- a limited edition T-shirt, backpack, water bottle and group photo
- 699 new best friends
...and much, much more!
You should bring:
- comfortable shoes
- a great attitude
What would you expect to pay for one of the greatest days of your life?
You get ALL OF THIS for $25!
(That's less than two cups of coffee.)
The program takes place Thursday, August 22,
on the West Texas A&M University campus.
To register, sign up at the JBK Information Desk or walk up to the Buff Branding check-in table at 2 p.m. on August 22 at the Pedestrian Mall. Cost is $25.
For more information, call 806-651-2313 or 806-651-2394.