Aug. 6, 2014
CONTACT: Dr. Neil Terry, 806-651-2528, email@example.com
WTAMU College of Business Home to Bank of America ITV Classroom
CANYON, Texas—The College of Business at West Texas A&M University has added to its list of named facilities with newly completed Bank of America ITV Classroom. Bank of America named the ITV Classroom as a part of its multi-faceted support for WTAMU’s College of Business in addition to supporting the University’s Share Your Pride comprehensive campaign. Room 227 in the Classroom Center now has upgraded features to the physical room and the technology students use daily.
“I want to thank both the regional and national leadership of Bank of America for this investment in our students and the future of our program,” Dr. Neil Terry, dean of the College of Business, said. “This gift will help our faculty inspire entrepreneurship in our students by creating an endowment that supports a state-of-the art learning environment for years to come.”
Bank of America, an international banking leader has a long history in the Panhandle. They have long supported the College of Business at West Texas A&M by hiring graduates and serving the College’s constituents. With the formal naming of the Bank of America ITV Classroom, the College of Business is proud to continue the partnership between the two entities.
Ashley Allen, market president for Bank of America, has been instrumental in supporting both the College of Business and the University. “We are proud to support West Texas A&M as it educates the future leaders of tomorrow.”
Bank of America joins the following individuals, foundations and corporations in naming classroom spaces in the College of Business or the Classroom Center.
• Happy State Bank Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 201
• First United Bank Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 205
• Schaeffer Family Business Trading Room—Classroom Center, Room 206
• Joachim Business Innovation Room—Classroom Center, Room 209
• Arthur J. Glover Accounting Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 217
• Stan and Greta Liles Business Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 219
• FirstBank Southwest Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 221
• Drs. Neil and Anne Terry Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 224
• Amarillo National Bank Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 225
• David and Myrt Wilder Graduate Business Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 226
• Bank of America Classroom – Classroom Center, Room 227
• Dr. J. Patrick and Karen O’Brien Classroom—Classroom Center, Room 312