The President’s Ambassadors are an elite group of student volunteers who are selected to serve as representatives of West Texas A&M University and the Office of the President by hosting special guests of the University and attending special events.
Call for Applications
- Ten to fifteen students are selected to serve for each academic year
- Currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate students with minimum 45 hours completed or part-time graduate-student status
- Minimum 2.75 (undergraduate) or 3.00 (graduate student) GPA
- Demonstrated campus involvement and leadership experience
- Commitment to the President’s Ambassador program
- Flexibility and willingness to meet attendance of event requirements
- Professional communication skills
- Submit completed packet of application materials
Application packets are available in the President’s Office (Old Main, Room 302).
Executive Assistant to the President / Advisor for President’s Ambassadors
Office of the President | West Texas A&M University
WTAMU Box 60997 | 2501 4th Avenue
Canyon, Texas 79016
o. 806.651.2101 | c. 806.674.6108 | f. 806.651.2126