- Applications for graduate admissions require a fee ($40). Applications for International admissions requires a fee ($75).
- Online - Texas Common Application. Apply using the Grad U.S. application. You can apply using a traditional paper application, but it is a longer application. To request a paper application you may contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-99-WTAMU (98268).
- Graduate applicants who were enrolled in courses at WTAMU within the last 12 months may complete this Short Application Form.
- To apply to the Graduate School for the Accelerated Bachelor's-to-Master's Program, submit this Application for the Accelerated Program.
- U.S. Graduate application deadlines vary by program. Please contact your program advisor for specific program requirements and deadlines.
- For more information about a specific master's degree please fill out the Information Request Form .
Other Important Information
Official copies are required. Contact the previous institutions you have attended and have them mail your official transcripts to:
WTAMU Box 60215
Canyon, TX 79016
Unofficial documents may be faxed to 806-651-2733
GMAT/GRE school code is 6938.
Fall Enrollment - August 1
Spring Enrollment – November 1
Summer Enrollment – April 1
*Graduate program deadlines vary. Please visit the list of program admission requirements for specific program requirements and deadlines. Or contact your program advisor for additional information.
**International applicants must comply with the deadlines set by International Student Office for immigration purposes. Please visit the International Student Office website for deadlines.
Apply for scholarships by February 1
Have questions about the admissions processes or the graduate school? Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 1-806-651-2730, or visit us on the web.