How to Register
Registration is the selection of classes and arrangement for payment of tuition and fees by the appropriate deadline. Students may register and check their current class schedule through Buff Advisor. Regulations governing course selection, pre-requisites, course load and admission requirements are published in the WTAMU catalog or can be obtained from your academic department.
Priority Registration is open to all students.
Priority Registration - closes December 8: The allotted time to register for the following semester until the deadline without incurring an additional cost of $4 per semester credit hour.
Regular Registration - December 10 - January 16: Any day after the priority registration deadline. An additional $4 per credit hour will be assessed.
Check the University calendar for dates.
Process for Currently Enrolled Students and Admitted Students
- Contact your adviser for an appointment. You must be advised for each semester prior to being given access to register.
- Freshmen and Sophomores: see the Advising Services website for details on the advising model for your major, Jack B. Kelley Student Center, Room 116
- Juniors and Seniors: see your academic adviser in the department of your major
- Graduate Students: see your graduate adviser in the department of your major
- Your adviser will "Green Light" you, which does not constitute registration. You must follow-up and register at the appropriate time. Deadlines will be enforced, so make payments on time. Consult Buff Advisor message board for dates.
- Financial aid is applied once you sign, even if you're not attending classes.
- Bills are not mailed but will be posted on Buff Advisor. An email notification will be sent to your WTAMU assigned student email address.