Applying for Housing
Please be aware that West Texas A&M University has Housing and Meal Plan Requirements of which all potential students should be familiar.
NOTE: We are not accepting housing applications at this time for the 2014-2015 academic year (fall/spring). We will begin accepting applications January 6, 2014 at 10 a.m.; specific information will be posted on our website at a later date.
The following information should be helpful to you and may answer some of the questions you have about the housing application and assignment process here at West Texas A&M University.
- Rooms are assigned based on the date that we received your housing deposit. It is always a good idea to apply early if you have a particular hall that you prefer. Some halls traditionally fill up earlier than others.
- All Fall housing applicants that have submitted their complete application prior to May 1st will receive their housing assignment packet no later than June 15th.
- You do not have a hall or room assignment until you have received your assignment packet. Deposit receipts do not include housing assignments; they simply list your preference.
- Applications are not complete until the $100 housing deposit has been received.
- Your $100 deposit is refundable as long as you complete the requirements associated with the Housing Agreement.
You have two options for completing your housing application and making your $100 deposit here at West Texas A&M University:
- PDF Application - complete your application, print it out, and mail it to us along with your $100 deposit (check, cash, or money order).
- Submit it electronically and pay your $100 deposit with your credit card.