- Accounts Payable - Fiscal payments of the University, including state and local fund accounts.
- Bursar/Collections - Cashiers accept payment for tuition, fees, housing, loans, return checks, and miscellaneous charges; process departmental deposits; and provide change.
- Grants and Contracts Accounting - Administrative and financial support to principle investigators, project directors and sponsors. Responsible for direct and indirect cost and ensuring compliance with cost sharing, effort reporting and cost allowability.
- Student Accounting - Student registration and housing cost postings, emergency loans, tuition and fee payment plans, international student tax issues, and delinquent accounts.
- Travel - Liaison for current faculty, staff, students and prospective employees with regard to travel and travel credit cards. Current employees visit WTAccess for forms and guidance.
- University Accounting (Datatel) - Record keeping with regard to accuracy and integrity of the University books.
The Business Office is also represented by the associate vice president/controller for Business and Finance, who is responsible for the control and safeguarding of University assets.
Departmental Fiscal Procedure Handbook