- Applications for graduate admissions require a non-refundable fee ($40). Applications for International admissions requires a non-refundable fee ($75).
- Online - Texas Common Application. Apply using the Grad U.S. application. You can apply using a traditional paper application, but it is a longer application. To request a paper application you may contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-99-WTAMU (98268).
- Current or previous WTAMU students may complete the WTAMU Graduate School Application.
- To apply to the Graduate School for the Accelerated Bachelor's-to-Master's Program, submit this Application for the Accelerated Program.
- U.S. Graduate application deadlines vary by program. Please contact your program advisor for specific program requirements and deadlines.
- For more information about a specific master's degree please fill out the Information Request Form.
Other Important Information
Official copies are required. Contact the previous institutions you have attended and have them mail your official transcripts to:
WTAMU Box 60215
Canyon, TX 79016
Unofficial documents may be faxed to 806-651-2733
GMAT/GRE school code is 6938.
Fall Enrollment - August 1
Spring Enrollment – November 1
Summer Enrollment – April 1
*Graduate program deadlines vary. Please visit the list of program admission requirements for specific program requirements and deadlines. Or contact your program advisor for additional information.
**International applicants must comply with the deadlines set by International Student Office for immigration purposes. Please visit the International Student Office website for deadlines.
Apply for scholarships by February 1
Have questions about the admissions processes or the graduate school? Contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone 1-806-651-2730, or visit us on the web.